



The phrase 'I need to dig deeper to find the cows' is not commonly used in reference to eating icecream. This isn't any common icecream, however. This is Ben and Jerry's Vermonty Python Icecream.
For you lesser mortals, who don't have access to this sort of thing, Vermonty Python Icecream is actually ' Coffee Liqueur Ice cream with Chocolate Cookie Crumb Swirl & Fudge Cows'. Yes, Fudge Cows, appropriately capitalized to indicate the serious awesomeness of such a concept. I am in love with this country right now.
I washed the cows down with Pumpkin flavoured beer, left over from that pumpkiny season of Halloween. I think such a partnership was designed in heaven.
Oh, and whilst I was purchasing the icecream from the open 24 hours petrol station I also bought a hand grenade. It's part of America's Arm-a-Toddler Campaign and encourages parents to get their children used to firepower early.
This one is a present for somebody back in Australia. I hope his mother still speaks to me afterwards. I wouldn't, what with the Australian lack of fudge cow icecream and all.
For you lesser mortals, who don't have access to this sort of thing, Vermonty Python Icecream is actually ' Coffee Liqueur Ice cream with Chocolate Cookie Crumb Swirl & Fudge Cows'. Yes, Fudge Cows, appropriately capitalized to indicate the serious awesomeness of such a concept. I am in love with this country right now.
I washed the cows down with Pumpkin flavoured beer, left over from that pumpkiny season of Halloween. I think such a partnership was designed in heaven.
Oh, and whilst I was purchasing the icecream from the open 24 hours petrol station I also bought a hand grenade. It's part of America's Arm-a-Toddler Campaign and encourages parents to get their children used to firepower early.
This one is a present for somebody back in Australia. I hope his mother still speaks to me afterwards. I wouldn't, what with the Australian lack of fudge cow icecream and all.
1 comment:
None of that sounds very appealing but I'll try anything twice. Can you send me some too?? :P
Post a Comment