Monday, January 1, 2007

I don't want to know


Well, I did want to know until I asked someone what they were for and he didn't know. They were situated in the toilet paper/hygiene/feminine products aisle and there was no writing on the package to indicate exactly what they were for.

So I picked up the packet and read it from top to bottom. Still no enlightenment. But look a little closer!

Each of these is individually foil wrapped for your protection. And non-toxic! That means single use items in my book, that touch areas you wouldn't want toxicity in! Help!

And in that particular aisle, you get two choices of ah, salient, areas to use various individually packged items. Girl bits or the bits that both girls and boys share.

Lemon fresh scent? Means its meant to cover up some other sort of smell maybe not so pleasant, if you'll excuse the bluntness. Did you see the shape of those rollers? I have heard that corn cobs are shaped approximately like that and useful in a paperless situation.

I was very traumatised. But not quite so much as the hapless late night shoppers who saw me take a full flash photograph of said items, perched next to a truckload of what someone so charmingly calls 'butt-wipe', and then saw me collapse into hysterics on the ground afterwards.


No comments: